RAW X Comfy Flex Stretch Biker Jeans
- Machine washable : Simply toss into the washing machine for cleaning, soft stretchy material makes them easy to get on and off.
- COMFORTABLE : RAW X jeans are made with quality cotton blend breathable fabric. It's comfortable to wear throughout the day. Fabric stay strong and feels soft even after many washes.
- STYLE : Easy to match ; This slim flex stretch biker jeans can be worn casual, pair with boots and tee for a chic stylish fashion. Jeans feature moto biker design with extra trendy look either ripped, repair washed camo or worn out to choose from.
- DURABILITY: These moto biker jeans for men are constructed with high quality craftsmanship and stitching. Really strong and durable, Its ultra strong fibers will keep its quality and color even after many laundry washes
- FIT : These moto jeans are built with a slim skinny fit. Rest just below the waist for a comfortable fit with some room through seat and thigh, skinny tapered leg that will shape up your legs and thighs yet very comfortable for any movements. Great gift idea for the holidays.
Material & Care
Material: 59% Cotton, 28% Polyester, 11% Viscose, 2% Spandex
Care Instructions: Machine Washable
All orders are shipped out Monday - Friday. Orders placed Friday - Sunday will be shipped out the following Monday/Tuesday.
Please allow 1-2 business days for orders to be processed before it ships. During sales and holidays allow 2-5 business days for processing before shipment.
Tracking information is automatically sent to the email address you provide at checkout. If you do not receive tracking information within 1-2 business days after the above processing time, please check your spam folder.
Please note that, when an order has been placed, our shipping department will start taking care of your order as soon as possible. Once the order is shipped it will not be possible to cancel it.
If for any reason you aren't able to find your tracking information anywhere, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org