RAW X Men's Skinny Fit Stretch Washed Denim Jeans
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- DURABLE & COMFORT : These carpenter jeans are great for everyday use. Made of quality durable and well constructed stretchable material, 98% cotton 2% spandex, for extra comfort in your movement. Skinny fit slightly roomy through the hip & thigh for your comfort whether sitting, working or walking.
- CONVENIENT UTILITY STORAGE : Quick and easy access multi storage pockets with a hammer loop on the left. You can carry more tools and conveniently access them when you need.
- COMFORT WITHOUT COMPROMISING STYLE : Designed in a carpenter style with skinny fit made these pants comfortable & stylish. Keep you in-style even when you are at work.
- FIT : Skinny slim fit straight leg tapered and tailored through hip and thigh with stretch material to give a stylish look. No pulling when a bit tight. Rests just below the waist.
- FIT : Our jeans are built with a slim skinny fit. Rest just below the waist for a comfortable fit with some room through seat and thigh, skinny tapered leg that will shape up your legs and thighs yet very comfortable for any movements. Great gift idea for the holidays.
Materials & Care
All orders are shipped out Monday - Friday. Orders placed Friday - Sunday will be shipped out the following Monday/Tuesday.
Please allow 1-2 business days for orders to be processed before it ships. During sales and holidays allow 2-5 business days for processing before shipment.
Tracking information is automatically sent to the email address you provide at checkout. If you do not receive tracking information within 1-2 business days after the above processing time, please check your spam folder.
Please note that, when an order has been placed, our shipping department will start taking care of your order as soon as possible. Once the order is shipped it will not be possible to cancel it.
If for any reason you aren't able to find your tracking information anywhere, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org