Boy's Slim Fit Light Washed Denim Jean Pants With Minor Rips
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- LOOK RELEVANT in school and at play in XRAY Distressed Skinny Jeans for boys. Stretch denim delivers a form-fitting appearance that pairs well with polo shirts, hoodies, button-front shirts and the classic plain white tee.
- DOMINATE THE SOCIAL SCENE in your highly distressed boys’ ripped jeans by XRAY. Frayed top-to-bottom on the front of your thighs, these destroyed pants add edginess and mystique to any ensemble.
- ON-TREND contrast stitching on the seat and legs of these boys skinny jeans flatter and define. Throw on a retro t-shirt or well-worn sweatshirt with sneakers or loafers and watch classmates take their fashion cues from you.
- LIGHTLY ELASTIC BLEND of 98% Cotton and 2% Spandex combines the comfort and flexibility of denim with the stretch-to-fit properties of skinny jeans. They offer a skin-tight look from thighs to ankles.
- DURABLE AND EASY-CARE ripped jeans for teens and young boys are machine-washable and dryable. These stylish slim-fit jeans are available in an array of sizes to accommodate all ages and body types. Great gift idea for the holidays.
Materials & Care
All orders are shipped out Monday - Friday. Orders placed Friday - Sunday will be shipped out the following Monday/Tuesday.
Please allow 1-2 business days for orders to be processed before it ships. During sales and holidays allow 2-5 business days for processing before shipment.
Tracking information is automatically sent to the email address you provide at checkout. If you do not receive tracking information within 1-2 business days after the above processing time, please check your spam folder.
Please note that, when an order has been placed, our shipping department will start taking care of your order as soon as possible. Once the order is shipped it will not be possible to cancel it.
If for any reason you aren't able to find your tracking information anywhere, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org