X RAY Men's Medium Washed Trucker Denim Jacket
- FITS EXTRA SLIM, PLEASE ORDER ONE SIZE UP FOR A MORE CLASSIC FIT. QUALITY: This Men's Jean Jacket Is Made With Longevity in Mind from Top to Bottom, It features Rugged Tack Buttons & Double Stitching. Constructed of 100% Premium Cotton.
- STYLE: X RAY Denim Jackets Are Known For Their Cutting Edge Style & This Jacket is no Exception. Features a Casual Look That is Great For Every Day Wear, & A Adaptable Style That Is Easy To Match Up To Your Favorite Outfit. Fits True To Size.
- CONVENIENCE: Machine Washable, Will Not Discolor Even After Many Washes. Features 2 Flap Closure Chest Pockets & 2 Side Slant Pockets. Tack Buttons On Sleeve Cuffs For Easy Putting on & Taking Off.
- WASHED: Our Denim Features Authentic Washes Fused With Premium Quality Denim For a Highly Fashionable Look. White, Black, Medium, Light & Acid Washed Colors Available.
- UNIVERSAL: Unlined. Great For Autumn / Fall, Spring & Winter as a Extra Layer. Versatile Design Great for Everyday Use, Including Working, Hiking, Tough Outdoor Activities or Just Relaxing at Home. Great gift idea for the holidays.
Material & Care
Material: 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
Care Instructions: Machine Washable
All orders are shipped out Monday - Friday. Orders placed Friday - Sunday will be shipped out the following Monday/Tuesday.
Please allow 1-2 business days for orders to be processed before it ships. During sales and holidays allow 2-5 business days for processing before shipment.
Tracking information is automatically sent to the email address you provide at checkout. If you do not receive tracking information within 1-2 business days after the above processing time, please check your spam folder.
Please note that, when an order has been placed, our shipping department will start taking care of your order as soon as possible. Once the order is shipped it will not be possible to cancel it.
If for any reason you aren't able to find your tracking information anywhere, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org